Monday, October 22, 2007

Going All The Way

There is a new book out by Craig Groeschel. It's called "Going All The Way." I know the title sounds a little questionable but it's not talking about what you think he's talking about. He speaks about how to create a Godly focused relationship with your husband or wife.

Craig talks first and formost about finding the "One." He states that the "One" is Christ and Christ alone. Until we find that "One" we cannot find our "Two" which is our spouse. I haven't yet been able to read the entire book since I don't yet own it but that is what I have gathered from reading the first two chapters. I look forward to reading the entire book.

If you are interested in looking at new and innovative ways to look at church go to www.lifechurch.tv. They seem to know what they are doing. Also if you'd like a copy of the book for free if you write about his new book on your blog he'll mail you one. Go to http://swerve.lifechurch.tv/.

No comments: