Friday, May 18, 2007

What Can God Do?

Anything he wants!!

He never ceases to amaze me. I have just arrived in Nashville, TN to start working this summer at Otter Creek Church as a worship intern. I can't wait to see what God does here.

I love the people here. They are great lovers of God! I can't wait to get to know my family here at OC, my home away from home. One thing about being a Christian you're never far away from brothers and sisters. I can't wait till Sunday to see this family give their worship to their creator.

I'll post periodically throughout the summer. Hopefully more frequently than not (for the 2 of you that read this). And Dave notice I added you to the must read section.

-Ky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yawn

Anonymous said...

the truth of God's work is marvelous

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I am SO glad you're here! Post on, brother! :)